- As part of the use of the site's services, the user will be asked to transfer personal details to the operator, including name, email and delivery address. These details are kept by the operator in its customer database and are used for internal needs and future communication with customers . Credit card details, if requested, are required for billing purposes only and are not kept by the operator.
- The database and its use
· Allow efficient and convenient use for the user;
· Improve and enrich the services and content offered on the website;
· Change or cancel existing services and content;
Analyze and provide required information to third parties who provide the company with various services, including courier and logistics companies, companies that provide clearing services, advertising and marketing services, survey and research services, support services for security systems and information technology (IT) systems, information storage services, construction services Websites, lawyers or other external professional consultants as well as other third parties who provide the company with services in connection with its activities;
· Analyze and provide statistical information to third parties, provided that it does not identify the user personally;
Contacting the user regarding the status of his order and the delivery of the products he ordered;
· Collection of payment;
- The purposes of using the information
· Advertising, advertising, sales promotion and for the purpose of contacting the user in any way, including by direct mail in any means of communication that you deem appropriate and in accordance with the provisions of the law (including in writing, in print, by telephone, by computer or by other means);
· Statistical analysis and research, conducting surveys and any other use in connection with its registration on the website;
· Internal needs, such as the needs to investigate complaints and/or reviews;
· Operational, marketing and statistical needs, including the processing of information and direct mail for the purpose of realizing these goals;
· Providing services to the user and ensuring fair trading activity according to law.
- The user is aware that he is under no legal obligation to provide the information and that its delivery is voluntary and with his consent. Also, the operator will be entitled, for the purposes listed above, from time to time to transfer unidentifiable, anonymous or aggregated information, regarding the user's activity within the site, to the entities partnering with the operator's activity and to any party that will provide services and benefits to the users according to the operator's discretion.
- Transfer of information to a third party
- The transfer of information to a third party will include only relevant information that does not exceed the purposes for which the information is transferred and will be carried out proportionately to a specified and legal purpose.
- Below are situations in which the operator may share the user's information with third parties:
· When the user has authorized the operator to transfer his personal information to third parties;
· In order to provide the user with the products he ordered, and in the aforementioned case the shipping details provided by the user will be forwarded to the sending party;
When the third parties provide the company with various services in connection with its activities, including courier and logistics services, clearing services, advertising and marketing services, survey and research services, support services for security systems and information technology (IT) systems, information storage services, website building services, editorial services Dean or other external professional advisors.
· In the event that the operator decides to collect an unpaid debt through a third party that specializes in debt collection, including law firms;
· In response to a subpoena or other investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from an enforcement authority or other government authority;
· In order to determine or exercise the operator's legal rights;
· In order to defend against legal claims as required by law. In such cases, the operator may raise or waive an objection or a right available to it, at its sole discretion;
When the operator believes that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate,prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
· In order to protect the rights, property or safety of the operator, its employees, website users or others;
· In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of the operator's business, divestiture, merger, consolidation, or sale of assets, or in the case of dissolution;
· In any other case where there is no legal impediment to do so.
- aggregate and impersonal information
- The operator may make use of aggregated and impersonal information it has collected in any of the circumstances mentioned above. The operator may combine non-personal information it has collected with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. Also, the operator may share aggregated information with third parties, including consultants, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of performing a general business analysis. For example, the operator may report to its advertisers about the number of visitors to the site and the most popular products and recipes. Such information does not include any personal information and can be used to develop content and service that will help the user and to adjust content and advertising.
- Third Parties
- User Choices About Collection and Use of Information
- The user may choose not to provide the operator with certain information, but this will mean that he will not be able to use certain features on the site because such information is required in order to register for the operator's services, including placing orders on the site.
- Use of information collection technologies
- The operator may make use of various technologies in order to collect information from the user's device and about the user's activity on the site.
- The operator may use standard internet technology, such as internet beams, analytics, "cookies" and similar technologies, in order to track the user's use of the website. Also, the operator may include the above in e-mail messages or sales promotion brochures, in order to determine whether the messages were opened and whether action was taken following them. The information obtained by the operator in this way will allow it to adjust the services it offers to the user, in order to publish personalized publications and measure the overall effectiveness of its online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information Security
- The operator implements up-to-date information security systems and procedures on the website. These systems and procedures reduce the risks of unauthorized intrusion, but they do not provide absolute security. The operator does not guarantee that its services will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored on the site.
- The operator periodically reviews the website's information security and makes changes and upgrades as necessary, in order to maintain the website's information security level. However, the operator will not be responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that will be caused to the user in the event of the disclosure of the information due to unauthorized intrusion by third parties or as a result of an act or omission beyond the control of the operator.
- Right to review and update information
- According to the Privacy Protection Law, 5771-1981, every person has the right to review the information held about him in the operator's database. A user who reviewed his information and found that the information is not correct, complete, clear or updated , may contact the owner of the database with a request to correct and/or update and/or delete the information held on him as stated above.
- If the information in the operator's database is used for the purpose of personally contacting the user, he may by law demand in writing that the information relating to him be deleted from the database.
Updated on 18.12.2023